- Geophysical prospecting with hydrogeological investigation / Research for assessment and identification of groundwater resources potential in specific areas.
- Extensive hydrogeological mapping to coastal sedimentary basins and hard rock terrains for the implementation of the sustainable groundwater development / Management programs in high priority areas.
- Development of groundwater resources under all geological conditions to design and subsequent implementation of micro scale water supply systems for all purposes.
- Performing long duration pumping test for determine the aquifer characteristics, safe yield and water quality variations.
- Feasibility studies for the prospecting groundwater resources development in high economic zones. Assessment studies on the impact of groundwater resources due to mining activities and other environmental issues.
- Implementations of artificial groundwater recharge in water sources or high abstraction areas to maintain the long term sustainability of groundwater
- Conducting programs and implementing migratory measures for control water pollution / conservation of springs.
- Groundwater quality monitoring to demarcate the health hazardous zones and identify spatiotemporal variations.
- Conducting awareness programs in the importance of safe and sustainable use of groundwater utilization and managing of water resources for domestic, industrial and agricultural purposes for the civil society through training.
- Advisory role to the government or non government organizations related groundwater.
Groundwater Management and Regulations
- Assessment of safe Groundwater abstractions from tube wells reconnecting on sustainable use of Groundwater Resources.
- Monitoring and regulating of Groundwater use / abstractions through standard guidelines on Groundwater Resources developed by the Water Resources Board.
- Carrying out research oriented studies or projects on Groundwater sector at Regional Office or local Scale of the country as per the requirement.
- Qualitative and Quantitative monitoring of Groundwater Resources to assure and managing Groundwater Resources of the country.
Central Groundwater Information System
- Collection of all chemical / methodogical Groundwater related data / information & update of central Groundwater Database for awareness and provide of information.
- Groundwater resources mapping on quality productivity and vulnerability at regional & site specific level
Drilling and Tubewell Construction
- Technical designing and construction of tubewells
- Cleaning and rehabilitation of tube wells, hand pump tube wells
Geographic Information System
- Gathering of all chemical / Hydrogelogical data.
- Scenario – analysis studies through GIS processing
Laboratory testing of water
- Fully Equipped chemical & microbiological laboratories for precise chemical microbiological and heavy metal analysis of portable water.