The supplies division provides goods, services and works to achieve the goals of the Water Resources Board.
To provide the needs of the Water Resources Board effectively and efficiently.
To obtain goods, works and services to meet the needs of the Water Resources Board.
- Procurement of the goods, services and works for the requirements by the several division to ensure timely.
- Coordinating with other divisions to determine purchasing needs and products specifications and to share information about cost and availability.
- Corresponding with other division and conducting the identification and disposal of surplus and unserviceable assets.
- Maintains and issuing the stock of stationery items.
- Prepare procurement plan and corporate procurement plan.